Indoor composter with lid, handle and odor-absorbing filter; turn your kitchen scraps into natural garden food.
- Recycling made easy. Collect organic food waste right on your counter with this white and black metal compost keeper—easy-to-clean pail, no messy bags or liners, counters stay clean.
- Store fruit and vegetable peels and other material that can be composted, then carry with the sturdy handle to your outdoor compost tumbler or bin. Removable filter blocks odors.
- Made from durable powder-coated steel, the 12-cup (0.75 gallon) canister is large enough to hold all your scraps but small enough to fit on countertops by the sink or under the cabinets.
The perfect countertop compost bin.
Do you compost or are you thinking of starting? The KC Bins™ 12-Cup Countertop Compost Bin w/ Filter is exactly what you need to neatly collect your kitchen scraps and easily carry them to your outdoor compost pile.
- Stylish bin is made from powder-coated steel and matches any kitchen decor
- Filter in lid blocks odors; holes allow air circulation to prevent food scraps from rotting
- Sturdy and convenient handle allows you to carry the bin outdoors to empty the contents into your compost pile
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe (remove filter first)
Our 12-cup (0.75 gallon) size is ideal for collecting fruit peels, vegetable scraps, eggshells, coffee grounds and other composting material that comes out of your kitchen! With the lid on, the bin measures 9 inches (23 cm) tall. Standard filter replacements will fit our bin. The filter is 6.5 inches in diameter.
If for any reason this product does not meet your expectation, we will send you a new one for free at our cost. No questions asked. Buy now to take advantage of the limited-time special price!